Convoy 4X18A SBT90.2 5400lm 1122m 18650 flashlight
| Ask a question
Regular price $99.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- If you put the flashlight in a bag, be sure to loosen the connection between the battery tube and the head. Otherwise, the flashlight may be turned on by mistake, which has risk of burning the contents in the bag.
- Please use TYPE-A to TYPE-C cable and 5V adapter to charge the battery.
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Low voltage warning: automatic power off
- Reverse polarity protection:None,The positive side of the battery should be facing the head
- Lens Type: ar-coated glass lens
- Reflector: Smooth
- Charging: TYPE-C charging interface (charging current 3A)
- Switch position: side button in the head
- Mode memory: yes
- Tail stand: yes
- Batteryincluded or not: not included
- Battery type required: 4*18650 batteries (protected or unprotected)
- Luminous flux: maximum 5400LM (theoretical LED output value, the actual light output is lossy, for reference only)
- Illumination: Maximum 314.7KCD
- Range: Maximum 1122 meters (ANSI standard, for reference only)
- Tc:5700K white tint
- Head diameter: 69mm
- Battery tubediameter: 50mm
- Flashlight length: 153mm
- Product weight: 458g
- Weight with box: 592g
- Packing size: 183 * 99 * 80mm
Mode operation instructions:
- click the button ——> flashlight is turned on with last brightness ——> press the button,brightness ramping up ——> release and press the button again,brightness ramping down
- flashlight off, press the button ——> moonlight mode 0.01A (0.2%) [This brightness will not be remembered]
- flashlight on or off, 2-click the button ——> turbo 100%
- flashlight off,3-click the button ——> strobe
- flashlight off,4-click the button ——> tactical mode, only 100% ,4-click the button again to quit tactical mode.
- flashlight off,5-click the button ——> voltage detection (* means "flash" , *** pause ******* means 3.7V, )
- flashlight off,6-click the button ——> ramping mode switch to 4modes 1%-10%-40%-100% 8.flashlight off,10-click the button ——> Lock mode,The flashlight will flash once under any operation, which means the flashlight is locked.10-click the button again to quit lock mode,Please note that this is the only way to unlock.
The flashlight has low voltage protection and temperature control protection.