- Utilizes a Cree XPL HI LED and 4 Nichia LEDs with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours
- 3 output levels for both front (CW)and the side (NW), additional Moonlight, Strobe, SOS and Beacon
- Max 550 lumens output and 160m beam distance
- Micro USB rechargeable with charging indicator supports working when charging
- Runs on one rechargeable 14500 Li-ion battery, battery not included
- Mode memory function for general modes
- Soft and comfortable silicon rubber switch
- The flat tail supports tail standing to serve as a candle
- New and easy removed magnetic capable to suck on a metal surface for hands-free
- Mini in size and the stainless steel pocket clip makes it easy to carry
- Size: 90.2*21.4mm (length*diameter)
- N.W.: 70g (including battery)
- IP68 waterproof, underwater 2 meters (ensure the USB cover is in sealed condition)
General modes: High-Med-Low, with mode memory
Hidden modes: Moonlight, Strobe, SOS and Beacon
ON/OFF: One click the switch for ON, another click to cycle through Low-Med-High, press and hold the switch for 1 second for OFF.
Moonlight: When OFF, press and hold the switch for 1 second to enter moonlight in main light, click twice quickly to enter side moonlight, another click will go to general modes.
Flashing modes: Under Moonlight mode, press and hold the switch for 5 seconds to enter Strobe, another click will cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon. Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds will turn it off. Another click will enter into Moonlight again.
Side light: Click the switch twice quickly under unlocking status to turn on the side light, another click will change outputs; to return to the main light, just click the switch twice quickly again.
Lock-out: When OFF, press and hold the switch for 5 seconds, the flashlight will lock when the main light blinks. The light will only be turned on momentary when clicking the switch again. Press and hold the switch for 5 seconds again will unlock and turn on the light.
Intelligent Mode Memory
Under general mode, the main light will memorize the last use output and will recall it the next time turn it on.
Low Battery Warning
When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V is detected in working, the flashlight will downshift to Low mode; when it is below 2.8V, the light will blink 20 times then off to protect the battery from over-discharge.
Micro USB Rechargeable
The flashlight can be charged via the built-in Micro USB charging port. When charging, the indicator is in color Red and turns OFF after fully charged.
The flashlight can turn on and select outputs when charging.
Warning: It’s forbidden to charge the AA (Ni-MH/ Alkaline) directly through the flashlight.
Open the tail cover counterclockwise along the tail slot
Take out the battery
Insert the new battery with anode side towards the LED
Tighten the tail cap clockwise