- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi, Nichia or Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~210 m (XP-L Hi)
- Firmware: Free software called Andúril
- User interfaces:  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
-  STEPPED RAMPING UI.  MOMENTARY mode.  MUGGLE mode.
-  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One included customized 3.7V/3400mAh 18650 cell, protected with built-in Micro USB charging port.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with knurling and polishing finish
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 104.5g with cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 97.5 mm in length.