- Material: Anodized aerospace 6061 aluminum alloy
- Reflector: Optical glass lens
- Emitter: Warm white X-LED, color temperature 3000K, color rendering index of 85%
- Beam: Evenly distributed light, lighted area with 35cm diameter at 20 cm distance
- Output: 20 Lumens, 8 Candela @ 0.5 Meter
- Battery: 1 x AAA (LR03) Alkaline or AAA NiMH battery
- Runtime: 6 Hours
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail switch
- Water resistance up to IP65, suitable for use in rainy weather
- Individually serialized
- Dimension: (Body Dia.) 14 mm x (Length) 88 mm
- Weight: 17±0.3 gram (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: 1 x AAA Alkaline battery, Stainless steel clip
The M6-Mini is a compact version of the M6 with a length of barely 88mm. It utilizes the same warm white LED of 3000K color temperature, nearly the same as an incandescent bulb with color rendering index of 85%. This LED reduces the blue light damage to human eyes and protect users' vision. A professionally designed output curve with a light emission angle of 70 degrees, coupled with high transmission (over 90%) optical glass lens, results in a perfectly even lit circle of light. The area within the light circle has no dark spot, no glare, and no distracting uneven lighting anywhere.
Included accessories for the M6-Mini includes a steel clip. The M6-Mini can be easily attached to hat visors, shirt pockets. With 1 AAA battery for power, the M6-Mini is the perfect close-up inspection light, reading light or everyday carry light.
- Open the tail cap twisting counter-clockwise, insert a quality AAA battery with the positive terminal toward the head bezel. Tighten the tail cap twisting clockwise.
- This light has reverse polarity protection against incorrectly oriented battery. If the flashlight does not turn on, please check immediately if the battery is inserted correctly.
- Once the battery has been inserted, press the tail switch until a "click" is heard once to turn ON. Click the switch again at any time to turn OFF.
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the light and void the warranty
- Please change the O-rings regularly to maintain the water resistance level
- Lubricate the threads with professional grade lubricant regularly
- Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. This may prevent irregular flashes during use.
- Replace batteries regularly. Old batteries may leak and damage the flashlight.
- Remove batteries during storage.
- This flashlight may not be used as a diving light