Free standard shipping on orders over $50
The LUME1-FW3X is a high efficiency constant-current buck-boost LED driver with direct-drive FET and was designed specifically as a driver upgrade for the FW3X family of flashlights. The LUME1 driver improves on the stock FW3X driver with significantly higher efficiency and run-time. The LUME1 driver also adds additional features such as auxiliary RGB LED support and improved temperature sensing.
The LUME1 driver employs a synchronous 4-switch buck-boost architecture with automatic transition between buck and boost modes. Unlike conventional linear flashlight drivers which regulate current through linear pass-elements and modulate brightness via PWM, the LUME1 driver achieves significantly higher efficiency with its switching topology, eliminates PWM flickering, and maintains a true regulated output across the entire battery voltage range.
As an e-switch driver that is always on, the LUME1 driver is also designed with a low 30µA standby quiescent current for excellent standby duration. The LUME1 driver is designed to support open-source firmware including Anduril.
The LUME1 driver was developed by loneoceans from BudgetLightForum, together with the support and suggestions from the BLF community. More details can be found here: https://github.com/loneoceans/lume1-fw3x-anduril
• Designed specifically for FW3x eSwitch Flashlights
> 21.7mm Driver Diameter
> Very Low Z-Height for FW3x Compatibility
> Drop-in Replacement over Stock Driver
• 3A Regulated True Constant-Current Output with 1024-Levels of Resolution
• High-Efficiency Synchronous Buck-Boost Operation up to 93.5% Overall Driver Efficiency
• Low RdsON Direct-Drive N-FET Boost Drive with Reverse Current Blocking during Boost Mode
• MCU-external Temperature Sensor for ±1C Increased Accuracy and Precision
• Auxiliary RGB LED Support
• Supports 1S Single Cell Lithium-Ion Batteries
• Very Low 30µA Standby Current
• Completely Acoustically Silent Operation
• ATTINY1634 Programmable Microcontroller
• Open-Sourced Anduril UI Firmware
• Designed for use with 2:4 Pogo-Pin Programming
• Four Additional Solder Jumper Pads for Future Expansion Capabilities
1xFW3X RGB aux board
We can ship to most countries . Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the battery shipping is different, it need to be shipped inside of the flashlight .
We usually use the Yunexpress to ship the orders, you can tracking from the following website: